Our Promise to You
WE KEEP YOU SAFE
Les Inimitables places great value on building a strong and lasting relationship with you based on trust, honesty and clarity. Part of this commitment means safeguarding and respecting your privacy and your choices. Les Inimitables is therefore committed to protect your privacy and the security of your personal data.
When we use the term “personal data” in this Policy, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you.
When is my personal data processed?
Les Inimitables might collect or receive personal data from you via our website. Sometimes you give this to us directly (e.g. when you contact us to ask a question), sometimes we collect it (e.g. using cookies to understand how you use our website) or sometimes we receive your data from other third parties. We will collect your personal data if you:
- purchase products through the platform of Les Inimitables;
- have a subscription to the newsletter or promotional communications of Les Inimitables;
- visit the website of Les Inimitables (www.lesinimitables.com);
- have registered for an account at Les Inimitables;
- submitted a request to our Consumer Service team;
- interact with the social media pages of Les Inimitables.
What personal data is processed?
- contact information, including your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, nationality, social media profile;
- personal information, including your date of birth and preferences;
- order information, including product, size, payment method, shipping method, order history;
- financial information, including your bank account number, credit card number, invoice specifications, order amount, payment status;
- optional information, such as your gender and account details.
By visiting the Website, Les Inimitables automatically collects information by means of cookies and similar technologies. This information may consist of:
- identifiers, including IP-address, cookie-id or device-id;
- information about your connection to the website, webpages and/or the ad server, including the date, time and type of the connection;
- internet browser details, including browser type and language settings;
- operating system details, including OS type and language settings;
- device details, including location and (in case of mobile device) longitude, latitude, model and carrier;
- use of and interaction with the website, webpage or advertisement, including your interests and click-trail;
- information on the advertisements presented to you;
- social Media details, such as account details.
- your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services
To learn more about the use of these technologies, please consult our Cookie Statement.
Why do we collect personal data?
- to better perform our obligations under our agreement with you;
- to help you have the best (online) customer experience with Les Inimitables.
- to remember your language and other preferences;
- to help you obtain information you need;
- to provide a safe and secure means of transacting business with Les Inimitables;
- to evaluate and improve our level of customer satisfaction and to better understand your needs.
How do we protect the personal data?
We are committed to keeping your personal data secure and taking all reasonable precautions to protect the personal data against any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or unauthorised disclosure. Considering the state of technology and the costs of execution, these measures guarantee an appropriate level of security given the risks that come with processing and the nature of the data to be processed.
Who may access your personal data?
The persons having access to your personal data are authorized employees within Les Inimitables. Your personal data may also be processed on our behalf by our trusted third-party providers. We rely on trusted third parties to perform a range of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service, and we require that they do not use your personal data for any other purpose. We always use our best efforts to ensure that all third parties we work with keep your personal data secure.
Les Inimitables only collaborates with partners handling personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU/EEA by, for example, have joined the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal data and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. Les Inimitables will, on its own or the customer’s initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by updating your account settings on My Pages by clicking “unsubscribe” in the email communications that we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you decline our communications.
How to contact us
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Vermeerstraat 48, 3817 DG Amersfoort, The Netherlands, email@example.com